Global sieve rule

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Tue May 30 07:48:47 CEST 2017

Hi,
i think there's no easy way other than tweaking:
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/managesieve/lib/Roundcube/rcube_sieve.php
(Line 137, Variable $script).
Try to submit a feature request to roundcube (github).
For me also, it doesn't make sense not to have default rules applied to
all roundcube users via config file.
Like: /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/managesieve/config.inc.php

Rgds.
Franz