Calendar invitations iOS problem

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Thu Mar 23 12:30:11 CET 2017

On 23.03.2017 12:04, Andreas wrote:
> As far as I can see, invitations do not work with calDAV under iOS
> either ...

It's implemented, but disabled by default. I've never used this feature.

// expose iTip invitations from email inbox in CalDAV scheduling inbox.
// this will make capable CalDAV clients process event invitations and
// as a result, the invitation messages are removed from the email inbox.
// WARNING: this feature is still experimental and not fully implemented.
// See https://git.kolab.org/T93 for details and implementation status.
$config['kolabdav_caldav_inbox'] = false;

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer, Kolab Systems AG