Global sieve rule

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Sat Jun 10 18:07:54 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,
thanks for the hint.
But in a multidomain setup, i think, it would be sufficient, to route
all SPAM to user+spam at domain.tld by configuring amavis via
/etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user:
$recipient_delimiter = '+';
$addr_extension_spam = 'Spam';

So, by reading the amavis perldoc, my interpretation:
All spam will be rewritten to user+Spam at domain.tld and i don't need one
rule for one user ?
Make sense to me, i give it a try.

Thanks.