Global sieve rule

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sat Jun 10 00:34:32 CEST 2017

Hi Franz

why don't you configure amavisd to deliver spam messages to +spam using
the parameter "addr_extension_spam". This was a spam gets delivered to
user+spam at domain.tld and postfix/cyrus delivers the mail to the spam
folder using lmtp. This is possible without having a global sieve rule.

--
regards
Daniel