has iPurge broken sieve?

Velzeboer, PJ pj at websavages.com
Tue Jan 17 10:12:43 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm running Kolab 3.4 on Centos 6.7 and over the weekend I was trying to
use iPurge to delete out emails older than 2 years. Since then none of
the emails that the server receives are getting filtered by sieve
according to the existing rules defined.

The logging done by cyrus does not have any information about sieve.

timsieved is running and confirmed by telnet localhost 4190 as follows

Trying ::1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved
git2.5+0-Kolab-2.5-108.3.el6.kolab_3.4"
"SASL" ""
"SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation imapflags
notify include envelope body relational regex subaddress copy date"
"STARTTLS"
"UNAUTHENTICATE"
OK

The incoming emails are getting stamped with the X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
SMTP header.

Any ideas on where and how I work out what happened to sieve so that I
can fix it?

Cheers PJ

--
PJ Velzeboer