Kolab 3 - Outlook / Mobile Phone integration

Johannes Ranke johannes.ranke at jrwb.de
Wed Feb 15 12:31:41 CET 2017

Hi all,

Am Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 19:02:19 schrieb Thomas Jensch:
> Hiho,
>
> * Hermann Himmelbauer <hermann at himmelbauer-it.at> [2017-02-10T11:17+0100]:
> > Moreover, I'd like to try to sync this addressbook / calendar data with
> > a mobile phone (Android / iPhone).
>
> that works quite well with a dav-client of your choice. I use davdroid
> from the f-droid store without problems so far. Some configuration is
> also covered at https://kolabnow.com/clients

Today I got davdroid to sync with my kolab 16 installation. Service auto-
discovery did not seem work at first, I think it was only because I had
difficulty entering my password correctly on the mobile phone...

Thanks for the hint to this nice app, Thomas, I have wanted this functionality
for a long time as well!

\o/

Cheers,

Johannes