Setup and configuration

me at chrisfleming.org me at chrisfleming.org
Fri Feb 10 23:36:06 CET 2017

Did you ever get anywhere on this. I run in multidomain mode, so I've
not looked at this. But the primary domain is in lots of places.

I might be tempted to set the external domain as the main hostname at
least to start with  (/etc/hostname) then re-run the setup . (if this
doesn't work then possibly even do a reinstall)

Cheers
Chris