Customize roundcube

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Feb 5 23:04:04 CET 2017

Hi

You can't do this by using php code in the config.php cause the session
isn't
initialized at this point.

It looks like you've to create a minimal plugin which then can hook into
various things using plugin hooks to activate stuff after the session
has been
initialized or the user has just logged in.

--
Daniel