Replicate ldap domains automatically

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Fri Dec 8 17:58:42 CET 2017

Well, while this works fine with Multimaster-Replication between 2
hosts, but it doesn't with three hosts. Neither  if multimaster
replication is configured between each of them nor if there ist
replication between ldap0 and ldap1 and replication between ldap1 and ldap2.

In each case I end up with two replication agreement objects which have
different cn names but have the same nsDS5ReplicaHost.

Anybody has experiences with this replication scenario with more than
two host?

Any hint welcome.

Kind Regards
Jan