Best practice for Android Dav / ActiveSync

Benjamin Boudoir benjamin.boudoir at free.fr
Thu Aug 31 10:58:33 CEST 2017

----- Mail original -----

I did, too.
You just add to add contact and calendar folders to your device in ActiveSync parameters. Maybe that why you search a "working solution" for addressbooks and calendars.

Or is it because you can't choose from your device on which folder they go ? (as ActiveSync hide them)

--

Benjamin Boudoir