Best practice for Android Dav / ActiveSync

Liutauras Adomaitis adomaitis at kolabsystems.com
Thu Aug 31 10:31:15 CEST 2017

On 2017 m. rugpjūčio 31 d., ketvirtadienis 09:46:36 EEST Philipp Weber wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> what is your best practice for Android Devices and kolab account with
> multiple calendars and addressbooks?
>

> DAVDroid?
>

> Is there any working solution for ActiveSync?

Not sure what you mean by "working solution". I use stock ActiveSync
implementation on my Android phone. Have several accounts configured, multiple
calendars. All my contacts are in Kolab and synced via ActiveSync to my
Android. I can't comment about DAVDroid. Never used it.
Not sure if there is a best practice in ActiveSync case - you configure it and
use.

Liutauras