problem after upgrade from kolab 3.4 to 16

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Fri Aug 11 17:45:25 CEST 2017

Hi Mohammad Sharifi

Am 28.07.2017 um 07:40 schrieb Liutauras Adomaitis:
> On 2017 m. liepos 27 d., ketvirtadienis 15:20:15 EEST mohammad sharifi wrote:
>> HI
>> I just upgraded my (multi domain) installed kolab from version 3.4 to 16
>> after upgrade I have a few problems (I use centOS7 as OS)
>> 1. I can not login to kolab admin panel (I get internal server error)
> Does WAP debug logging show more info, if you set debug_mode = trace in
> kolab.conf [kolab_wap] section?
>> 2. user other than primary domain can not login
> Are you sure you installed Kolab version of Roundcubemail?
>> 3. outlook users can not sync their emails
> What method do they use, IMAP or ActiveSync?

I discovered similar problems in a test-installation of kolab 16.
Everything worked fine - but after adding some domains login in webadmin
didn't work anymore.

The interesting thing: stopping the directory server while webpage is
still loading login succeeds - of course you don't sea any entries.

Starting now dirsrv everything work's fine.

Mine was a fresh kolab16 instalation on debian 8

I had no time for further debugging yet.

Did you found the problem meanwhile?

best Regards
Jan