Update from Kolab 3.4 to 16, problems with roundcube

Jonas Meier jonas.meier at rwth-aachen.de
Sun Apr 23 16:14:31 CEST 2017

Hi,

today I finally tried to update from Kolab 3.4 to the current Kolab 16.
I am on Debian Jessie and got a package conflict for roundcubemail and
roundcubemail-core.

This is the error message I get (in German):
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten des Archivs
/var/cache/apt/archives/roundcubemail_1%3a1.2.4-0~kolab2.3_all.deb
(--unpack):
  Versuch, »/usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php« zu überschreiben,
welches auch in Paket roundcubemail-core 1:1.2.4-0

Basically it says that /usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php is provided by
both packages.
Anybody else stumbled upon this and knows how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,
Jonas