import mysql file

Johan Vermeulen jameslast29 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:56:28 CEST 2016

Hello All

I 'm completely new to Kolab, having set up a test environment yesterday.
I' ve been planning on doing that ever since I visited the Kolab boot at a
Linux meeting in Brussels.

Also yesterday I requested a calendar backup restore for a user, in our
company we use Zarafa. Upstream let me know this can't be done, I can
however receive a Mysql file that
I have to restore myself to " another Zarafa environment that has to be
connected to ldap"
I don't have another Zarafa installed.

So my question is: can I import a mysql file in Kolab, since I do have this
test setup.
Googling "Linux Kolab Mysql "yielded no results, on the Kolab
backup-restore page mysqldump is mentioned, but not how to restore a
database.

Many thanks for any advise.
J.