Kolab 3.4 multi domain patched, email alias lookup fail

Milan Petrovic petrovic.milan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:39:56 CET 2016

This has finally fixed it! Emails are delivered to both mailboxes and no
errors sent back to the sender or shown in log.

Seems that separating the alias line into a new file from the configuration
options in virtual_alias_maps_manual.cf what did the trick.

Andy, thanks a lot.

I've been pulling my hair all night in order to fix this. I am really very
grateful. I would have never solved this myself.

Thanks again!