ActiveSync dosen't work after update - php error undefined kolab_auth::ldap_close()

Thomas Black thomas at krokodylci.cz
Tue Nov 22 23:37:37 CET 2016

Hello all,

I updated my server on 20th November 2016 (yum update) and I think
almost all Kolab packages was updated (I can send complete list of
updated packages). After that ActiveSync dosen't work.

I'm getting error in /var/log/kolab-syncroton/errors:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method kolab_auth::ldap_close() in
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/kolab_sync.php on line 210

ActiveSync clients says: Unable to connect to server.

IMAP, SMTP, DAV is working fine.

My server config is:
CentOS 7.2
Kolab 16.0.1-4.3.el7.kolab_16
Apache 2.4.6-40.el7.centos.4
PHP 5.4.16-36.3.el7_2
mariadb 1:5.5.50-1.el7_2

I can't find any information on the internet. No similiar problem.
Has anybody this php error?
How I can find where is the problem? I'm lost.

Thanks in advance for any hint how to repair this or info how I can
debug this.

Best Regards
Thomas