Save email as a task

Pietro Vassalli p.vassalli at waterline.ch
Mon Nov 21 15:03:33 CET 2016

Thank you Aleksander for the quick answer. I've updated to kolab 14, now
I have:

roundcubemail-plugins-kolab        1:3.2.9-0~kolab1

roundcubemail-plugin-contextmenu   2.1.1-0~kolab1

But the problem persist.

Can I update only the plugins to:

roundcubemail-plugins-kolab        1:3.2.9-0~kolab1

to solve the problem? Or do I have to update everything to 16? Is it
safe now?

Regards,

Pietro

On 2016-11-20 08:39, Aleksander Machniak wrote:

> On 11/16/2016 03:05 PM, Pietro Vassalli wrote:
>
>> The error is quite auto explaining: Invalid list identifier to save task.
>>
>> How can I get it working and selectable?
>
> I fixed the issue very long time ago. You should probably consider upgrade.
information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify WATER-LINE SA immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of WATER-LINE SA.