Disable amavis

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Fri May 27 02:32:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have an external spam/virus checker. When it finds an issue, it sends
the spam/virus/blocked-banned file to a special email account, where I
can release the file, or delete it.

This allows me to accept files from known good place or people and
release it to the end user.

Kolab blocks the email with the virus/spam/banned file from going to the
account.

I commented out # content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024to get
things working again. Is this the right way to do it? Will the config
change last through updates?

The end result is that Kolab does not need to do any spam/virus checking
at all, it's all done by ScrollOut F1.

Gerald