Cron jobs

Peter Koch retep.koch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:48:07 CET 2016

Hi fellow list users,

as I was working through some more detailed setup steps concerning
spam and antivir, I realized that in my kolab installation, which is a
default setup, there are no cron jobs. After reading some of the
antispam and antivirus documents I would have expected to find some
cron jobs about spamassassin or amavis, which would update spam rules,
do some auto learning and update virus defintions. Am I missing
something, have I forgotten to do something in particular?

--
Cheers,
Peter.