Guam - Kontact/akonadi: no workgroup folder delivered.

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at algo.mur.at
Mon Mar 21 19:39:49 CET 2016

Hello,

FYI: did some research and tried the  kolab repositories of Kontact 4.13 from Debian 8.

sudo echo "deb http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kontact:/4.13/Debian_8.0/ /" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kolab_kontact.list
wget https://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kontact:/4.13/Debian_8.0/Release.key
sudo apt-key add Release.key
aptitude update
aptitude install kolab-desktop-client

Since I am on Debian 9, this did not work, since dependencies on akonadi stuff, but maybe on Debian 8 ?
Some confirms ?

Anyway thanks for kolab.

 winfried ritsch

--