Unable to send messages

Sultan Ghaznawi shghaznawi at telusmail.net
Sat Mar 19 04:20:25 CET 2016

Hi Everyone,

I set up the Kolab 16 on CentOS 7 and everything went well. Here is what is
happening:

1.       I can send/receive emails between internal users (my domain within
the box).

2.       I can receive emails sent from outside my domain over the internet

3.       I am unable to send out messages. I send a message, I do not get an
error in the UI, the /var/log/maillog shows "network is unreachable" and
"timed out" messages. I ran the "lmtptest google.com" command and it shows
network unreachable error.

My server is sitting behind a NAT firewall with the ports opened as
specified on the Kolab documentation. I would highly any help you can
provide.

Thanks,

Sultan