primary_mail attribute in kolab.conf

kolab kolab at ag-inter.net
Fri Mar 11 11:11:12 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I am currentrly trying to understand the purpose of the "primary_mail" attribute in the kolab.conf.
My conf looks like this:
primary_mail = %(surname)s@%(domain)s
secondary_mail = {
        0: {
        "{0}.{1}@{2}": "format('%(givenname)s'[0:1].capitalize(), '%(surname)s'$
        },
        1: {
        "{0}@{1}": "format('%(surname)s','%(domain)s')"
        },
        2: {
        "{0}@{1}": "format('%(givenname)s.%(surname)s', '%(domain)s')"
        }

that means, that my primary e-mail address should be my surname. When I create a new user "John Doe" my primary mail in the webadmin is" john.doe at domain<mailto:john.doe at domain>" and not the "doe at domain". It seems Kolabs uses the second entry of array "secondary e-mail".  The attribute primary_mail is not used. Can somebody explain me why this happens?

Greetings,
Juri Glukowski

--
This email was virus checked.