PHP Fatal error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found (solved)

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Mon Jun 27 08:36:03 CEST 2016

Am Mon, 27 Jun 2016 07:36:19 +0200 schrieb Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus at kolab.org>:

> would you be able to fix this in Winterfell on OBS?

I don't know if I'm able, but at least I'll try to do so. ;-)

Like I said, there's some coding styles to get fixed first. Btw. maybe I can ask it here:

With rpm spec files there's pure bash code (like heredoc) possible but with debians makefile-style rules file there's no such possibility. Thus I swapped out the scripting code to some non-standard shell file "debian/composer" which gets run by the rules file (with override_dh_auto_build). Is this ok or "bad style"?

regards
hede