PHP Fatal error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found (partially solved)

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Jun 27 07:41:34 CEST 2016

Hello,

> i gave up - too much time to invest. maybe it would be a good idea to wait
> for another release of kolab (16.1, 17, ..?)
just to clarify: Winterfell is never considered a stable release. It
is a rolling release, which can break and should be fixed soon.
Winterfell should be used for development, testing and evalution.
Things should be fixed in Winterfell, so that the next release will be
working for the distribution of your choice.

> currently at my site kolab-3.4 seems to be the best choice - at least i feel
> so.
You are completely right.
I hope to write a blog post with a review of the Kolab Summit 2.0
later today, where the release cycle has been explained to some
degree.

> Btw: There are some Debian users here using Winterfell builds? Seems to be a
> regression then if it worked already previously!?
I have another Winterfell problem with Guam, already broken for two
weeks: https://git.kolab.org/T1305, on CentOS7. It seems I did not yet
get the attention of Aaron, the author of guam. On the other hand
nobody else confirmed the issue either, although it is totally
reproducible for me. I cannot access IMAP folders at all.

Timotheus