PHP Fatal error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found (solved)

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Jun 27 07:36:19 CEST 2016

Hello Hede,

> I've patched roundcubemail.deb to run php-composer. See attachment. Additionally php-sabre-vobject_3.4.5-1_all.deb is needed. Reading Mails in roundcube now works for me.
>
> Sources and armv7hf binaries are available, as usual:
> http://packages.der-he.de/packages/

would you be able to fix this in Winterfell on OBS?
see http://www.pokorra.de/2013/10/howto-improve-debian-packages-using-obs/
there is a php-sabre-vobject, where you could add the debian package files.
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/Kolab:Winterfell/php-sabre-vobject
That would be a great help for all the Debian users!

I am happy to merge the request on OBS if you submit one!

Thank you,
  Timotheus