Kolab 3.2 Repo

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Thu Jun 16 21:54:07 CEST 2016

Any news about this? I've looked all over the documentation but couldn't
find any hints regarding the support terms for the 3.x releases or the shut
down of the repos for this versions.

Only this bit of information mentioning the subscription benefits :

Speaking of which : 16 is the current pre-production release. According to
the documentation, 14 is the stable version recommend for production
environments. What happend to 15? And everywhere in the documentation I
read about the enterprise edition. What are the differences? And how long
will be this versions supported for non-subscribers?

Thank you