OSX iCal connection

kolab.user at use.startmail.com kolab.user at use.startmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:16:31 CEST 2016

Hi Hanspeter,

I was trying to follow instructions, even found official 3.1 announcement, since original URL is 404.

https://web.archive.org/web/20131013022915/http://kolab.org/news/2013/07/16/kolab-3.1-alpha-released-irony

When I added provided virtual host sample

https://web.archive.org/web/20131014120417/http://grote.klab.cc/irony.conf

to my /etc/httpd/conf.d folder OSX Calendar still does not connect. In the log file I see some kind of garbage:

nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn - - [08/Jun/2016:10:05:12 0000] "\x16\x03\x01" 400 226 "-" "-"

Would you mind posting your detailed steps for adding this virtual host file?

Thank you,
Josh.