Kolab and Thunderbird CardBook issue

Olivier Boucard olivier at pafostech.com
Wed Jul 27 16:05:15 CEST 2016

I will answer to my own issue.
I have been able to talk to the developer of CardBook who was very
helpful and we found the problem.

And it is very simple, when you go in Kolab using Roundcubemail and you
use it to get the CardDav URL of your addressbook, Kolab converts it to
a URL friendly format, meaning that @ becomes %40.
The problem is that CardBook converts again this URL so %40 become
%2540. From there it is easy, just change back %40 to @ in CardBook.