Aw: LDAP-Problems after Update Kolab 16

Bartosiak-Jentys, Chris chris.bartosiak-jentys at certico.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 11:21:53 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Roland & guldendraak, thank you for posting to the list! I ran into the
same issue recently and spent days looking for issues in dirsrv. The
symptoms I experienced were identical to those you experienced.

In the end I created a new directory instance from scratch and it now
seems stable for a week now though I haven't been testing calendar
invites which may well trigger the issue as wallaced is largely
responsible for automatically handling calendar invites (as well as
other functions like inserting footers etc.).

My kolab.conf settings for wallace are:
modules = resources, invitationpolicy

Though I can't recall if these were the settings in place when I
encountered the bug as I was experimenting with automatic invitation
handling. I also had custom invitation handling policies in place for
one user configured through webadmin which I guess invitationpolicy in
kolab.conf
When I encountered the issue I was running
0.8.1-2.4.el7.kolab_16.noarch.

I'm now on wallace-0.8.1-3.3.el7.kolab_16.noarch I will try and trigger
the problem again and test the wallace settings in kolab.conf you
listed.

I will post back when I have done some testing, I have a feeling that
calendar invites triggered this.

Thanks, looking for issues in my directory server was driving me insane!

Chris