Kolab 16: Problems after Update

Mark Berndt kolab at mechtron.com.au
Sun Jul 10 02:46:14 CEST 2016

I had the same problem after the update.
chris.bartosiak-jentys has the answer in deleting the policy_result table.

#mysql -u root -p
enter the mysql root password
<mysql prompt> connect kolab;
<mysql prompt> drop table policy_result;
<mysql prompt> \q

the table gets automatically recreated with the correct fields, no need to
restart anything.