Assigned Tasks not working properly

Miroslav Sabljic civija at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:44:06 CET 2016

Hello everybody!

I recently started using and testing Kolab, I have installed CentOS 7 with
Kolab 3.4, after solving few bugs which weren't working out-of-box now
everything works as expected. Except Tasks feature.

If I create new Task and assign it to some other user, when the user
accepts the task I can see it in his shared tasks list and if I change the
completeness level of the task or change status of the task then this
change is properly synced and the user can see new status, etc ... but it
doesn't work other way around. When the users accepts the task and sets
status "in progress" and completeness to lets say 30%, than task is updated
in his tasks list but the change isn't synchronized to my (organizer) task
list.
Also if the user sets task to completed then it is marked as finished in
his task list but this change isn't synchronized to me as organizer.

I've tested other groupware solutions (including MS Exchange) and this
works as expected and Tasks are synchronized in two ways.
For Kolab I only managed to get them to sync in one way,
organizer-->assignee but not other way around.

I'm posting two screenshots where you can see my organizer task list and
shared assignee task list, and you can see how the tasks differ in those
two lists.
http://postimg.org/image/xos5ubdql/
http://postimg.org/image/ezpy69kc1/

If anybody has any idea regarding this issue please feel free to comment.

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,
  Miroslav