build of kolab packages

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Tue Jan 26 08:42:58 CET 2016

Hello Thomas,

For Fedora I keep using libcalendaring instead of kdepimlibs, for
libkolab and kolab-utils.
As I understand, for the server side there are no plans to use
kdepimlibs/kf5. That only makes sense for the client side.
See also the reply from Sandro that I got about which version of
libkolab to use:
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/devel/2015-November/015394.html

hope this helps,
  Timotheus