INBOX sub folders

Dugite-Code dugite at peekread.info
Tue Jan 19 02:10:42 CET 2016

Kolab doesn't support inbox subfolders, you will have to create a
separate mail folder and from there you can create subfolders.

When moving over from gmail I used IMAPSync to drop all folders under
inbox into my separate "Folders" tree, takes a little getting used to
but it's not too bad

---
Regards,

Dugite-Code https://github.com/dugite-code/ [1]

PGP Key-ID: 86A8BD3C

PGP Fingerprint: 190602421E6BB12E835C301CFC0C9BCB86A8BD3C

On 2016-01-19 9:01 am, Gerald Brandt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm moving from Exchange to Kolab, and am having issues with subfolders under Inbox. Does Kolab handle this or not?
>
> Gerald

Links:
------
[1] https://github.com/dugite-code/