Compiling kolab's sources on Raspberry / Raspbian

Rémy GARRIGUE remy.garrigue at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:46:06 CET 2016

Hi guys

After testing kolab in a vagrant box, I'm giving a shot at kolab as my home
groupware, hopefully running on my raspberry pi 2. I guess that should work
since Andres Cordes made it work.

Problem is, I gotta compile the stuff, and there's no clear doc about that.
Is there anyone who can help me about that? The doc
https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/build-kolab-from-source.html is a bit messy,
there's no indication on were to start, on requirement, ...

On a related topic, I see OBS is used to compile package. You can use it to
compile for ARM, though I don't know much about setting up ARM worker
there. Maybe with a VM running a raspbian worker ?

Thanks & regards,
Rémy