Seafile with Kolab on Nginx?

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sat Jan 9 23:33:10 CET 2016

Hi MilanI don't see any issues. I've seafile and kolab running on the same server using nginx as webserver. Okay seafile is on a different subdomain as kolab but even on a single domain there should be no problem as long as you follow the guide on how to install seahub in a non-root domain.

In the end you'll end up with three location entries. One for the webfrontend seahub /seafile, one for static web resources (images,css,js) /seafmedia and one for the ccnet /seahttp

Hope that helps.

--
mfg
Daniel Hoffend