shared calendars don't show up on the recipient side

Malte Schmidt-Tychsen it at 2c2.de
Sun Jan 3 02:25:06 CET 2016

Hi there,

I set up Kolab from here

https://github.com/TBits/KolabScripts/tree/Kolab3.4/copr#installing-kolab-from-the-copr-repositories

I set up a couple users. They can share calendars, but those calendars
don't show up as calendars with the other party.

I didn't change many defaults. I only changed the primary_uid in
kolab.conf to givenname, implemented the secure kolab tutorial, changed
the default local and gave iRony a base url (dav.example.org) through a
virtual host.

Users can only see their own calendars both in Roundcube and in CalDAV.

Is there something I need to set up? What did I miss?

Thank you,

Malte