Issue with skin in Kolab

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Thu Feb 25 23:11:20 CET 2016

Hi Anders,

I know this problem. Nice, isn't it? ;-)

Am 25.02.2016 um 22:04 schrieb Anders Ekman:
> I tried a switch from "Chameleon skin" to "Kolab skin" with one of my
> Kolab user accounts only to find that the Kolab skin was non-existent on
> the server and it is no longer possible to login to the Kolab server
> installation with this particular user account.
>
> Where do I find the configuration file that keeps track of what skin
> each user has chosen in Kolab (I assume that I can recover the account
> access by reestablishing the Chameleon skin in this configuration file)?

Probably it's somewhere saved in the mysql. But you can just delete the
skin-folder of the profile which isn't existent. As soon as you deleted
the folder completely the skin will fall back to the default skin and
you can define it again.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Jan