Archive folder

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Mon Feb 22 15:44:14 CET 2016

Hi,
	is it possible to implement a solution like the following?

user1 a dom1.tld has Archive folder connected to user1 a dom2.tld Inbox
folder on another server

Why am I asking that?

User1 to archive is mailbox times ago created a second email server with
user1 a dom2.tld.

He is moving email from one server to the other manually using an imap
client (drug & drop).

On the two servers exist hundreds users.

Now he'd like to unified this two systems using Archive folder.

Does exist a way to do that?

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,