presentation in Italy

Roberto Guido bob4mail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:06:46 CET 2016

A call mostly intended for Italian Kolab users...

On 24/25/26 June it will be held in Palermo, Sicily, Italy the next
edition of ConfSL, the major Italian community conventions about
freesoftware and opensource.
http://www.confsl.it/confsl16/

This year's edition will host a track dedicated to "awareness in
technology", and I think it would be very useful to have a presentation
about Kolab considering his involvment in privacy and security.

With Michele Tameni (who already got in touch with Kolab staff) we are
trying to raise awareness about those topics also to the less tech-savvy
people in Italy, and a talk to the conference would help for the public
knowledge of the Kolab practical and pragmatic solution.

If interested, submit your proposal here
http://www.confsl.it/confsl16/index.php/paper-submission
or ask me for further details.

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido