Kolab <-> PHP 7.x

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Tue Dec 13 20:03:47 CET 2016

Hi!

I was wondering if there is a way to install Kolab 16 on a recent Debian
Jessie or Ubuntu 16.04 system which both ship with PHP 7.0

According to the packages files on the OBS server they both require
libapache2-mod-php5 (kolab-webadmin depends on libapache2-mod-php5, not
libapache-mod-php, unlike irony)

Except for the Kolab Wiki - any experiences or helpful hints where to
look?

Friedemann

--
Cassandra Claire : I respect your position, Professor, he said. I just
don't share it.