iRony broken: Call to undefined function Sabre\URI\split()

Teemu Pulliainen teemu at tmu.fi
Wed Aug 10 11:49:11 CEST 2016

On 07/06/2016 06:05 PM, tobias at tobru.ch (Tobias Brunner) wrote:
> Replying to myself:
>
>> After todays (2016-07-05) package upgrade on Kolab 16 / CentOS 7, iRony
>> stopped working with a PHP Fatal error:
>>
>> PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function Sabre\URI\split() in
>> /usr/share/php/Sabre/HTTP/URLUtil.php on line 85
> Following the steps on the official installation guide [0] one must
> configure the package priority. This was missed here and caused these
> troubles.
>
> Cheers,
> Tobias
>
> [0]: https://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/centos-7.html

Hi,

could you please elaborate a bit, what exactly was wrong and how was it
fixed? I'm getting the same error message, however I haven't really been
using DAV until now so I'm not sure whether the issue occurred after a
recent upgrade or earlier.

My Kolab repo has (now, but perhaps not during an earlier upgrade) a
higher preference and at least the iRony package is from the Kolab repo:

Name        : iRony
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 0.4
Release     : 1.16.el7.kolab_16
Size        : 420 k
Repo        : installed
 From repo   : Kolab_16

Or is it related to some sabredav package?

Teemu Pulliainen