Dumping email

Dugite-Code dugite at peekread.info
Thu Aug 4 02:37:30 CEST 2016

Last time I screwed up my email server (catastrophically screwed up) I
pulled the files from:

/var/spool/imap/
[1]domain/_*PREFEX*_/_*DOMAIN*_/_*PREFEX*_/user/_*USERNAME*_

I then appended .eml to the files and dragged them onto Thunderbird.
Alternatively you could use a script like eml2mbox [2]to automate this
process into mbox format

---
Regards,

Dugite-Code https://gitlab.com/u/dugite-code [3]

PGP Key-ID: 86A8BD3C

PGP Fingerprint: 190602421E6BB12E835C301CFC0C9BCB86A8BD3C

On 2016-08-03 7:28 pm, Olivier Boucard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have this case were I have deleted a Kolab User account, the emails
> are still on the server in the Cyrus format.
> Is there a way to dump this data into a format that could be imported
> somewhere else, using a format like mbox?
>
> Thanks
>
> Olivier

Links:
------