One address with more recipients

Gustav Spellauge Gustav.Spellauge at Softing.com
Fri Apr 29 10:31:25 CEST 2016

if you want to add external users to a mailing list, i'm afraid, you
have to create an account (eg ext at example.com) of type 'Mail Forwarding'
and add the external recipients under configuration -> 'Forward Mail
To'. you can then send mail to ext at example.org and it will be
distributed to the external recipients you added. also it seems to be
possible to reference the ext at example.org in an arbitrary distribution list.

i would be thankful if anybody who knows an easier way would tell me.