System adding blank lines when creating new email

Rangel, Rolando rolando.rangel at intellikron.com
Sat Sep 26 12:20:03 CEST 2015

I am not explaining myself. Look at this line <<< Do you see a blank
line before this one? That's the issue. The system creates a blank line
before the first line in ALL messages. I'm not talking about the
signature but about the entire message.
---

Rolando Rangel
 Director
 Tel +1 646.770.2893
 Cel +507 6253.2185

On 2015-09-26 02:15, Aleksander Machniak wrote:

> On 09/26/2015 09:07 AM, Rangel, Rolando wrote:
>
>> Attached is a screenshot with my settings. I don't think top-posting is
>> enabled.
>
> It is, see "When replying....", but wait, you were talking about a new
> message creation. Then it is normal that there is a new line before
> signature. How exactly looks your signature (html or plain)? and how
> exactly many lines is added (html or plain)?
>
> --
> Aleksander Machniak
> Software Developer
> Kolab Systems AG: http://kolabsys.com [1]