Delete old appointments from calendar

Geert Janssens geert at kobaltwit.be
Wed Sep 23 11:56:05 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 23 September 2015 11:04:13 Geert Janssens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My users have a lot of old appointments imported from a
> previous groupware system. They would now like to remove all
> of them from before a given date, or older than X days.
>
> Does kolab provide such a feature ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geert Janssens

As mentioned in the other thread, I just found cyradm which looks like
it can do this with its subcommand setinfo "expire".

Before doing so I wanted to check the existing metadata on the
directories, so I could restore if needed.

Unfortunately the info subcommand completely breaks in my version of
cyradm. Before I use that subcommand the other subcommands work fine. If
I use info once, lm doesn't work anymore (returns nothing).

So I'm a bit wary to use this tool.

Do others know why this goes wrong ?

And of other means to set the expire option on the calendar ?

Thank you,

Geert Janssens