Migrating from EX to Kolab

Uwe Herczeg uherczeg at phoenix-datentechnik.de
Tue Sep 22 10:39:18 CEST 2015

Yes,

via IMAPSYNC I have done a lot of migrations!

But for calendars and addressbooks I like to export them in the source
system and import in Kolab.

mit freundlichen Grüßen Uwe Herczeg

*----------------------------------------------
Uwe Herczeg -- Phoenix-Datentechnik -- 74336 Brackenheim-Botenheim --
Südstraße 4
T: 07135-937676-0 -- F: 07135-937676-9 -- M: 0176-41040142
Internet: www.phoenix-datentechnik.de - Mail:
office at phoenix-datentechnik.de

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees.
Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission *