Can't send to parent domain (attention postfix masters)

Paul Bronson signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:48:48 CEST 2015

Mihai,

That's not in my main.cf - I just want my "main" domain email to not be
considered local and to send the mail out to the internet. I've tried
taking out different files and things but that doesn't seem to work. See
main:

readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.6.6/README_FILES
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_triplet_transport_maps.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_duplet_transport_maps.cf
recipient_delimiter = +
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.pem
smtpd_sender_login_maps = $local_recipient_maps
local_recipient_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/local_recipient_maps.cf
,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/hosted_triplet_local_recipient_maps.cf
,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/hosted_duplet_local_recipient_maps.cf
virtual_alias_maps = $alias_maps,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
virtual_alias_maps.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_triplet_virtual_alias_maps.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_duplet_virtual_alias_maps.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_triplet_virtual_alias_maps_mailforwarding.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_duplet_virtual_alias_maps_mailforwarding.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_triplet_virtual_alias_maps_sharedfolders.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_duplet_virtual_alias_maps_sharedfolders.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_triplet_mailenabled_distgroups.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_duplet_mailenabled_distgroups.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_triplet_mailenabled_dynamic_distgroups.cf,ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/
hosted_duplet_mailenabled_dynamic_distgroups.cf

submission_sender_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender,
check_policy_service unix:private/submission_policy,
permit_sasl_authenticated, reject
submission_recipient_restrictions = check_policy_service
unix:private/submission_policy, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_pipelining,
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_invalid_helo_hostname, reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
reject_unauth_destination, check_policy_service
unix:private/recipient_policy_incoming, permit
smtp_tls_security_level = may
submission_data_restrictions = check_policy_service
unix:private/submission_policy
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.pem
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_policy_service
unix:private/sender_policy_incoming