If you want a faster Kolab, read this.

signaldeveloper at gmail.com signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:10:41 CEST 2015

Yep, created the sasldb like that as well.  The Cyrus guys are saying that this all is dependent on how kolab built their SASL and that is what is causing the delay. If you read the bug that was reported, you'll see a lot of plugins are checking in with IMAP constantly just simply selecting a message.

Sent from my iPhone