libkolab needs some patches to build ?

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Sep 9 08:51:53 CEST 2015

Hello  Thomas,

> libkolab currently doesn't build because of:
>
> libkolab has a built failure:
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:77 (find_package):
> Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5Mime" that is
> compatible with requested version "4.84.0"

which version of libkolab? Which operating system? You are working with Mageia?

> I got the reply from our kde maintainer
>
> Because kmime "standalone" exists now ( kmime-devel ).
Which package of CentOS does provide kmime currently?
I see that Fedora also got a new package
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/kf5-kmime/
I wonder how I can reproduce your problem with Fedora.

> KMime API changed, we will need to patch libkolab.
>
> Is there something in the works already?

The builds look good at
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/Kolab:Development/libkolab
I guess nobody is working on it, since it works on CentOS, Fedora,
Debian and OpenSUSE.

Timotheus