Kolab upgrade from 3.1

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Sep 9 05:02:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a Kolab 3.1 with all multi-domain patches from that time that I
would like to upgrade to the latest release (3.4 for now). How difficult
will it be ?  Will I be able to do a direct migration from 3.1 to 3.4 ?
Step by step migration from 3.1 to 3.4 ?  Do I have to import data from
my 3.1 installation to a fresh 3.4 installation (which I'd like to
avoid).  Any trouble  I'm going through for such a migration ?

Thanks,

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca

SVP, pensez à l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce message.